IGN (In game name): AtreyuPlayz

What are you applying for? Mod/MagicSpells Configurer

How long have you been playing?: 2 days

Why do you want to be staff?: I'm hoping to offer back to a server and influence it to develop. I'm needing there to be a server that players and staff will have the ability to play on at whatever point they need or in the event that they are simply having an awful day. I want to have the potential to indicate individuals that I have the knowledge and that I'll effectively help. I additionally need to ensure that everybody has somebody to converse with when they are down or they require help with something in-game. I likewise need to convey initiative to the group so everybody will know how to be a decent guide and not simply lounge around and do nothing.

What are your past staff experiences?: Yes, I do have experience with this role. I've been a MagicSpell configurator and Owner on a Fairy Tail server. It had many spells, which consisted of Slayer Magic to the basics of Fire Magic. I've also been a regular helper on different servers like factions and prisons, they were all O.K., but they all had the same idea. I'm hoping to gain more experience by working on the Hero Revolution server.

What plugins do you know how to use? (List max: 10): Essentials, PermissionsEx, MagicSpells, WorldEdit, Citizens, Crates, HolographicDisplays, Quests, MyCommand, WorldGuard

How long can you play a day? 1hour+

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you handle situations like arguments?: 8

How can we contact you? (Skype, Discord etc.)? Skype; atreyuyt | Discord; AtreyuPlayz#6089

Spells configured:
Spoiler: Spell TemplateShow

(Optional) Your very own quote: "The true power of us human beings is that we can change ourselves on our own."